Our Drumming for Good™ Program is our way of giving back to the global community through the power of drumming - something we are very passionate about.
Since our launch in January 2016, Drum Ambition has made charitable contributions to the following organizations.
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, USA.
- American Red Cross, in support of the victims of Hurricane Maria.
- American Red Cross, in support of the victims of Hurricane Irma.
- American Red Cross, in support of the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (Conservation and preservation), Palm Desert, USA.
- One Love Manchester Concert, via Red Cross, UK.
- YWCA of San Diego County, San Diego, USA.
- Doctors Without Borders, International Humanitarian Organization.
- Project Wildlife, San Diego, USA.
- San Diego Humane Society, USA.
- David Garibaldi and Marc Van Wageningen Go Fund Me Medical Appeal.
- Sarcoma Foundation of America, USA.
- Navy SEAL Foundation, USA.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, USA. (Second donation of 2016).
- St. Michael's School, Equipment Fundraiser, San Diego, USA.
- Habitat For Humanity, USA.
- ASPCA - American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, USA.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, USA. (First donation of 2016).
- National MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Society, USA.
- ActionAid (Leading International charity working in 45 different countries).
- Cancer Research, UK.
- Marvin Elementary School, Parent / Teacher Foundation, San Diego USA.
For more information on the Drum Ambition Drumming For Good™ program, please email [email protected].