Drum Ambition's "Drumming For Good™" program is our way of giving back to the local San Diego community, as well as more wider reaching global initiatives. Last year we launched Drum Ambition online, and we are proud to announce the beneficiaries of our 2016 donations.
- Navy SEAL Foundation, USA.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, USA. (Second donation of 2016).
- St. Michael's School, Equipment Fundraiser, San Diego, USA.
- Habitat For Humanity, USA.
- ASPCA - American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, USA.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, USA. (First donation of 2016).
- National MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Society, USA.
- ActionAid (Leading International charity working in 45 different countries).
- Cancer Research, UK.
- Marvin Elementary School, Parent / Teacher Foundation, San Diego USA. Continued>
Now that we are well into the third month of 2017, we have also made the following donations in this calendar year.
- Project Wildlife, San Diego, USA.
- San Diego Humane Society, USA.
- David Garibaldi and Marc Van Wageningen Go Fund Me Medical Appeal.
- Sarcoma Foundation of America, USA.
For more information on the Drum Ambition Drumming For Good™ program, please email [email protected].